- Seating: 504
- SRO: Local fire regulations prohibit standing room only.
- Overall room size: 6,926 sq. ft
- Wall to wall width: 80 feet
- Proscenium width: 50 feet
- Proscenium height: 28 feet
- Over-stage height: 20 feet (min.) 25 feet (max)
- Front of apron to rear wall: 50 feet
- Stage depth: 32 feet
- Apron (thrust) depth: 18 feet (4.5 feet from front of main curtain to stage edge plus a 13 foot covered orchestra pit.)
- Wing width: 15 feet
- Wing depth: 30 feet
Curtains, Drapes, Teasers and Legs
- Main Curtain: Red, opens horizontally, motorized control located in the stage left wing
- Drapes: 2 24’ x 24’ black velvet, pleated
- Legs: 12 8’ x 30’ black velvet
NOTE: The drapes and legs are the property of NMSU Special Events and may not be available if they should need them. Please be sure to verify that they are available.
- Teasers: One at the front of the stage. We use our wooden sound baffles as upstage teasers.
Loading Doors and Dock
- Location: SW corner of the building. (see maps & directions)
- Dimensions: 10 feet wide, 12 feet high
ClearCom wired headsets. Tie-in points are located in the SL and SR wings, orchestra pit, mid-house, sound and light booths and the catwalk.
Booth to Floor Connections
- Sound: 14 XLR lines with 2 more in the orchestra pit.
- Lighting: 16 dimming/non-dimming (switch selectable) receptacles in 6 circuits.
- 16 standard 3-prong edison wall sockets. (Lighting dimmers can provide extra power.)
- 20 amps at 110 volts AC.
- (1) 220 volt AC outlet located in the SR wing by the loading doors.